Re: [Tigers] Tire Size Question + Update on Air Filter

To: "Steve Sage" <fastsage@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tire Size Question + Update on Air Filter
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:36:12 -0700
The tire rack (www.tirerack.com) has a tire size selector where you fill
in the tire size you want and they list what they have available.

A good tire for your 14x7's would be a 205/55-14. A little shorter than
the 60's so it will take some of the rake out of your Tiger's stance, if
you have any. All the tires they list in this size are performance
oriented. I don't know if that's what you want, but unless you drive
your Tiger a lot the tires will age out before they wear out.

Cheers,
Theo