Re: [Tigers] Merry Christmas

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Merry Christmas
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 16:44:06 -0800 (PST)
Truer words have never been spoken, typed, written, quoted or passed on to
such a great group of people- from the arch in St.Louis to both coast and our
brothers across the pond(s). May ye ALL have the bestus Christmas since your
childhood, your childrens smile to large for the digital cameras and the
grandchildren in their teens before they admitt who Santa really is. Today I
am THNAKFUL to be alive  and for all my friends to be celebrating what
tomorrow really is. I hope we all remember to give him THANKS prior to eating
Christmas dinner.
happiest Holidays everyone.
TonytheTiger