Re: [Tigers] Chrome Valve Covers

To: Robert Jaarsma <jaars@emailmv.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chrome Valve Covers
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 22:12:40 -0800 (PST)
Robert

I have a set of them that I picked up at a mustang parts shop and
they look ok. Not the thickest material, maybe what it was back in the day.
They are available at every mustang parts place for various prices. One thing
that you might have issues with is roller rockers, but not sure. they would
not fit over the shaft rockers I have on the new tiger motor without 2 gaskets
stacked. I also had to remove the breather vents and baffle to clear the
shafts but not sure if they would hit on roller rockers (Others might
comment). I think they look better then the aluminum ones IMO.

Sandy