Re: [Tigers] More Joy From Our Gov'ment

To: awtiger <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More Joy From Our Gov'ment
From: jd.sencindiver@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 14:08:12 +0000
I've used Valero gas here in Virginia with no issues in any of my vehicles:
67 Tiger, 99 Tacoma 4WD, 2004 Grand Prix GTP, and 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. My
wife uses Valero gas in her 2006 BMW 325i, 1983 Firebird, and 1973 Mercedes
450SL without any problems. Maybe Steve just got a bad batch of gas from
that station!

Jim Sencindiver
B382100451/TAC 448
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp