[Tigers] Hardtop....

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Hardtop....
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:53:36 -0800
Some of my local associates are from Alaska. One has a MKII up there
that he is putting back together. At the Geezer Technology Conference
this morning, he indicated that he was in need of a hard top.  So until
he gets signed up for the list, I am asking the group if ther eis one or
many of you who have a hard top for sale to contact me and I will pass
this along to another associate where he is parked for a few days.   He
wants something in reasonable conditon but it need not be a restored
top, just in pretty good shape.  If you will PM me with a pix or two and
your asking price I will be as happy as a pig in , well, you know....

mayf