[Tigers] kids, tracks, old air strips

To: Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com
Subject: [Tigers] kids, tracks, old air strips
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 06:48:53 -0500
Tim,

Great to learn about the El Toro strip being used to teach young drivers about
driving and how cars respond at high speed. They need it, and frankly, we could
use drivers ed tuneups ourselves sometimes. We have two regular courses for
young drivers here in the Boston area, they're good schools, but there's a fee
for them.

Fort Devens, about 30 miles outside the city, is being used separately by
Mustang,
BMW, and Porsche clubs for autocrosses and slaloms. Great use for old airstrips.

Maybe Tiger clubs, if they had a little extra cash, could team with other clubs
to sponsor defensive high speed courses for local high schools.