Re: [Tigers] Hot starting FYI

To: <gleibert185@comcast.net>, "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hot starting FYI
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 09:06:08 -0500
George
        So your Roadrunner passed a lot of gas and fumes. :)

Ignition can be a cause of hot start problems and I've been there too with
some cars.

        Nothing like cranking and cranking an engine with nothing firing
then releasing the key and the engine fires.
Simply means there is not enough energy to run all the systems.   The cause
could be a low battery, bad connections or a host of other electrical
problems.

There are numerous causes for Hot Start Problems; the carb can be 1,
electrical problems can be another, high altitude can give you a starting
problem all the time.

We just need to be aware of these causes and understanding how they apply to
our individual situations.

Ron Fraser