Re: [Tigers] anyone know this 'FIA' tiger for sale?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] anyone know this 'FIA' tiger for sale?
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:33:17 EST
P. T. Barnum
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There's_a_sucker_born_every_minute_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There's_a_sucker_born_every_minute)

In a message dated 1/25/2010 8:46:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
achd73@yahoo.com writes:

WC  Fields once said there is a sucker born every minute and since he made
that
statement- the birth rate has prolly trippled or more. Buyer beware  and
NEVER
pay for a car until you see it- I dont care what the dam auction  says or of
course have a respected TAC type person inspect it for you- even  if its a
Mustang, soemone who knows where and what to look for or at.  Cheers, TtT