Re: [Tigers] Tales of the Survivor

To: achd73@yahoo.com, garywinblad@comcast.net, modtiger@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tales of the Survivor
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:33:47 EST
While I have no doubt that the weather...umm..."dampened" enthusiasm, I  do
n't know that the car would have made reserve, in any case. Prices seemed to
 be really soft at the auctions this year, which isn't too surprising given
the  general economic environment. My best, preauction guess was somewhere
around $50k bid and I think the car is worth more than that to the owner.

In a message dated 1/25/2010 2:35:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,