[Tigers] Spare HEH-E Transmission available for sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Spare HEH-E Transmission available for sale
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:56:02 -0500
Hi everybody.  My 1966 Mark 1A Tiger still has its original drive train
installed (matching numbers).  I also have an original Mark 2 engine and
HEH-CF transmission on the bench and my plan is to put the original 260
engine and close ratio transmission on mothballs and install the Mark 2 289
and wide ratio in the car.  I wont separate the original drive train from
the car.

So far, so good. I also have a separate Mark 1 close ratio transmission that
I bought when I was not sure what my plan was.  This transmission came from
a 30,000 mile car that was parked decades ago. The owner did not win at a
car show and was so upset he just parked the car, where it remained until
after he passed away.  Now I have it and I don't need it. I believe it's a
use-as-is transmission that needs nothing.  I paid $1000 for it and would
like to just recoup my money. I'm just wondering if anyone out there might
have an interest in it.

Please let me know.  Thanks.  Mauro