Re: [Tigers] ...yet another e-bay Tiger...

To: tigers@autox.team.net, AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ...yet another e-bay Tiger...
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:14:30 -0800 (PST)
What really amazes me is it seems like every week a couple more Tigers find
their way to epay or Craig's list. I would imagine that all might not be real
Tigers , for example the one that was a UK car that Norm had in his records as
having gone to the salvage yard. I'm glad that cars are being restored and
perhaps even cars that have been parked are being bought by new perspective
clubs and  LIST members. Its great when we get more people show up at SUNI or
TE/AE- I will make it to a CAT United if God allows me to live long enough,
just have to may names to put faces with. SUNI was a blast. Not only the folks
I met but knew from emails but I did some people watching and we have a
wonderful variety of owners. The best part is just how many members we have
who are highly educated or perhaps I should say intelligent, especially with
Tiger subjects but several that would be sharp in a room full of bowling
balls. Its great to have those members to draw from
 when you have a problem. It seems someone has had experience in fixing almost
any problem. Keep finding those Tigers folks, then join a club or
three.Cheers, TtT

In a message dated 1/28/2010 9:02:52 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time,