[Tigers] ebay seller

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] ebay seller
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:25:42 -0800 (PST)
I know we have a fastphil listed amongest our members. I cant imangine this
being him with a 1 as feedback. I havent hidden the fact I have no use for
sellers who profit on shipping. I posted the following to this seller.

so this will fit my 289 engines bellhousing?Ist it made of aluminum? Your
shipping is outrageous. Your bellhousing- the arm should be sold with it-since
it came on the bellhousing an it wont fit all 289s- just 5 bolts. Ive never
seen anyone ask so much for shipping- no need to send a response, I wont be
bidding any of your auctions. We have a fastphil amongest our owners group- it
cant be the same he would know better- I will post your auctions to our
members, so none of them will miss your outrageous prices- U know the post
office has some boxes that U can ship up to 70lbs. in- bigger the box the
higher the cost- all cheaper than any of yours. I willl make you a plate lunch
if I lived close enough- U must be starving. TtT

IF this is our phil, Im sorry- not for what I said or pointing out the
outrgeous charges. Im certain it is a person that we dont know. I hope no one
needs any of this sellers parts to be willing to pay his charges. Some things
are just wrong. IMO at least. THANKS for letting me vent!