Re: [Tigers] Mediterranean Blue Tiger with a White Top?

To: "MAURO D'ANGELO" <m_dangelo@verizon.net>, "Bob Diehl"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mediterranean Blue Tiger with a White Top?
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:49:42 -0500
Mauro,
I am send you two pictures of my black Tiger with a white top, although
the group cannot see them. These were from about eight years ago before
I repainted the car and removed the racing stripe. The car is still
black and the top is still white. I use a mild Clorox/detergent mixture
followed by a vinyl protectant and it continues to look good.

Bugz