[Tigers] great Tiger video

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] great Tiger video
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 23:10:45 EST
>From my local Shelby club email group...I imagine others have seen this, I
hadn't...very cool.

<<Hi guys,

Darrell Mountjoy, a Pantera/289  Cobra/Thunderbird/Darrell Mountjoy, a
Pantera/289  Cobra/Thunderbird/<WBR>Bronco/Sunbeam Tiger owning friend of mine,
sent me this  lin  Darrell owns  a regular Tiger, as well as the #9 Le Mans
Tiger Coupe, seen at 2:30 in the  film.

Dig the great, Bullit-style jazzy soundtrack and the wonderfully  clipped
narration of Raymond Baxter, who narrated all sorts of films of this  type
back in the '60s...>>

_http://www.youtube.http://wwwhttp://www.yo_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG7ebp8Nla8)