[Tigers] Correct Color's of Parts

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Correct Color's of Parts
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:58:30 -0800 (PST)
1966 MK1A B382002193 LRXFE.  The car has been stripped, motor and transmission
are on the bench and things progressing nicely.  While the body work is being
done, I want to clean/freshen and paint 'correctly' all
engine/servo/generator/starter/trunk/gas tanks & cross over tubes plus any
brackets etc.

Does anyone have a list of correct color by part as to what
should be on the car?  I want to go back to original color's as possible.  If
a part is black, which black is it?  Gloss, semi - gloss, satin, flat?

Any
help with this is appreciated.

Thanks
Joel Martin