Re: [Tigers] Tiger at Auction

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger at Auction
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:07:06 -0800
I saved the photo and then opened it with software I have and enlarged
the grill area. The "grill bar" is not a bar but checkerboard tape which
looks to be stuck down at the back edge of the valance in front of the
radiator.  Or it might be something painted and/or screwed down but
tisn't a bar...

Fender flares look to be the old CAT fiberglass ones.  Hood is held down
with four hood pins. No, I couldn't look under the hood....

mayf