Re: [Tigers] Tach Help

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tach Help
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:38:31 -0800 (PST)
To add to Tods post. Daddy Tiger aka Paul Breuhan (prbreuhan@hotmail.com) can
fix the fonts on the face of the tach to appear stock and say 8cylinder,
negative earth etc etc- you would have to ask but he might be abe to change
the face to whatever redline you desire BUT he has to respond to that thought.
His work is excellent and his prices more than fair. This would be a
discussion to be had with Tom or Theo on what their electronics are capable of
and with Paul to see who needs to do their work first. I know many
engines redline  above any Sunbeam tach's face. Just my 2 cents worth.