[Tigers] Free leftover Tiger parts

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Free leftover Tiger parts
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 17:47:13 -0500
Having sold my Tiger several years ago, i still have a few parts
collecting dust.

-The trunk spare tire/battery cover. The plywood is water damaged, but
it was useful as a pattern in making a new one.

-A set of original brake lines. Again, they were useful as patterns.
Don't even think of using them on a car!

-Brake drum, suspension, calipers, and an Alpine rotor.

-The plates that go between the cross member and the chassis. One's in
good shape.

-The cart I built to hold the engine and tranny. Also used to to roll
them under the Cat and install.

-Used Tiger clutch. I replaced this with a Mcleod. It worked fine when
in the car and would make a good core for a rebuild.

It's free for the asking. The only hitch is that it must be picked up
in Warwick, RI . I'm not going to ship this stuff.

pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/tigerpb3/TigerBits3210500PM?pli=1#