Re: [Tigers] Tiger on E Bay #130371555931

To: un-cole-a@juno.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on E Bay #130371555931
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 12:14:54 EST
I'd say most of the parts replaced are just normal wear items and the
performance parts installed are bolt ons and (in most every case) the original
is also provided. However, it has had a complete repaint...original
unrestored,  to me, means that at least 75% of the paint is original. A car
that is,
 basically, low mile/showroom spec, ex things like plugs/belts/hoses, I
would  call a "survivor".

It is all terminology...in any case, it looks like a nice, honest Tiger
that someone could buy and enjoy immediately.

In a message dated 3/7/2010 6:41:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,