Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 98

To: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>, John Crawley
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 4, Issue 98
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
John- it was a good post. Evntho I had read the entire article, from the first
to the last thought covered, I reread everyhing. I think its a good idea to
add a few drops or Kroil oil or equilivant to the threads on the tension rods,
as they will rust in time and they break very easy- add it to preventive
maintances, as you may have a new top that will last for yrars, a person
should adjust the rods on ocassion, even if they return to the orginal last
rods that function. Now if I only had the springs or other items that make
that syestem as orginal.
Great donation of your time John. THANKS from me and Im sure I can speak for
almost everyone.
TtT