Re: [Tigers] JUST TO STIR THE POT...

To: Mountjoy <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] JUST TO STIR THE POT...
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:34:27 +1100
Oh there was the famous Tipine here in AU..

Some unscrouplous owner converted a MKII tiger into a SV alpine with
overdrive and wires.. while on the surface it appeared to be a nice resotred
SV.. if you looked closer you could see where they had used a plasma cutter
to open a hole to weld the battery box, then there were the giveaway signs
of the welded up holes in the vertical spare wheel well from the tigers fuel
lines and the marks on the firewalls where the alpien tunnel had been
pacthed in.. eventually the fraud was exposed and the owner got what he
deserved.. :P

--
Regards

Michael King