Re: [Tigers] Tigers and Algers

To: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers and Algers
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 07:16:08 -0500
Hey Marc, not saying I disagree, I think enjoying the ride is
ultimately the goal. For some that ride is daily, for some it's on
warm sunny weekends only. For some the "ride" is watching it remain
preserved and untouched. It's not for me to judge what people want to
do with their cars. And frankly, all are acceptable to me. I respect
the decision of any owner who is in it for the love of the "ride" as
we are. My original email on the subject was more targeting the issue
of metal replacement such as floor pans and trunk pans on tigers, and
how it should not take away its legitimacy or label as a tiger. NOW...
I do agree however in the process of establishing a known difference
between tigers and everything else. I admit, I want my tiger's value
protected. I bought a tiger because I am a fan of the car, and it's
NOT the same to me as an alpine, Alger or anything else. I agree with
TAC'ing and the process of distinguishing authenticity. So in response
to your comment about who cares, I do care about that, personally.
Again that's my choice.

Cullen

Sent from my mobile...