Re: [Tigers] A BOT (Book of TAC)

To: crbernardino@mac.com, rande@thecia.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] A BOT (Book of TAC)
From: FHSLOTH13@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:55:51 EDT
I know there are younger people out there interested not only in Tigers but
 in other Rootes Group vehicles as well.

My 32 year old son and I have two Tigers. He is just as passionate about
them as I am. He has often told me if I ever sold one he would kill me and
claim  justifiable homicide, which I think would be a valid defense under the
circumstances.

You might also look to Tiger Tom's daughter Valerie and her husband Eric.
They have two Imps and drive them to every event they can. I'm pretty sure
they  are not much older than 25.

There are several other TE/AE members whose offspring are also into the
cars, and I'm positive one could come up with quite a list throughout the
various clubs.

Other marques have more information about their cars because there were
more of their cars produced. It stands to reason that 250,000 MGs will have a
larger following, young or old, than 7,000 Tigers.

I became interested in Tigers some 45 years ago mostly due to their rarity.
 Little did I realize at the time that they would be as sought after as
they are  and that they would have as tight knit a group of loyal enthusiasts.

Fred Baum
Proud owner of:
B9470768
B382002353