[Tigers] All this talk about what is real

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] All this talk about what is real
From: Jeffery Randall <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:36:16 -0800
So back in 76 I saw a funky looking green car out on someones front lawn
without an engine just calling me to bring it back to life,so I did. 3 years
later sold it for 1500 to buy a honda 750. To this day i remembered the VIN
B382000802 Fast forward to 2010 just got my dream car back B382000021 no
question its the REAL THING I don t need Norman or anyone else to tell me it
is or isn t,when we finish it,I ll drive the Hell out of it and come to you
guys meets and have a blast, It s good to be back in this tight little
circle!

another JEFF