Re: [Tigers] B.O.N.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] B.O.N.
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:18:43 -0700
Hi Mike,
 As I stated in my earlier post I bought the last of the printer error
copies.  Norm did NOT sell those (though he did sign mine, it was stated in
the auction that he would). I won my copy off Ebay from a man named Tim
Jordan.  Based on an Email from Norm and the way the Ebay auction was
written I believe it was Jordan that sold all the printer error copies.
Tom