Re: [Tigers] Some thoughts on the Book of Norman (Registry,

To: atwittsend@verizon.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Some thoughts on the Book of Norman (Registry,
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:49:16 EDT
The site does show the basic information, but does not show other
information that is in the book.....transmission#, rear-end #, etc. Also not on
 the
site are the various comments regarding a particular car...for example
"known to be junked" or known "Alger" etc. (these are examples and not actual
words from the book...sorry my book is 1,800 miles away).
Mark L

In a message dated 3/24/2010 2:47:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,