Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Book of Norman
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:05:32 -0500
I'm not the guy with the information, but if people want to contribute
material to such a guide then I can organize it and put it up on
TigersUnited.com.

To be clear, this would NOT be a guide to differentiating Tiger and Alpine
chassis. It would be all about the lipstick, makeup, and accessorizing.
Theo