Re: [Tigers] Book of Norm

To: tigers@autox.team.net, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Book of Norm
From: <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 1:39:14 +0000
Ron, and other friends,

I have known John Crawley, for many years, as a frequent correspondent of
articles for TigersUnited.com .  This link (page 19 of 31) of a much larger
illustrated
article by John, that covers the installation of a Soft Top - written and
published in
March, 2001 (has it really been 9 years?)

 http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/JCrawleyRest/rt-JCrawleyRest19.asp

This is amongst 50 listings (some duplication) in the SEARCH function for his
name. (Upper Right Magnifying glass on every page)

I recommend that any Tiger enthusiast should look at the mountain of photos and
articles from their
own Tiger fans.

Enjoy your resources.

Steve