Re: [Tigers] MkII Question

To: BuckTrippel@Verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkII Question
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:26:29 EDT
Buck,
All Alpines & Tigers came with body color headlight rims. The chrome  ones
you see on Ebay now and then are from other Rootes products such as the
Hillman Minx. I see guys putting these on Alpines & Tigers and saying that
they are factory. They are not!!!!
Hope this helps.
Curt
Classic Sunbeam inc.

In a message dated 3/28/2010 1:32:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,