[Tigers] Non-Tiger Transmission Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Non-Tiger Transmission Question
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 13:36:46 -0700 (PDT)
Working on a new transmission swap in my 65' mustang and need to make some new
linkage rods for the T101A (Race version of a T10) that is going in. Anyone
seen straight unbent shift rods? I recall seeing kits for them years ago but
can't find them on the net. I need to move one of the longer rods around a
chassis obstacle and would be better to with a start fresh rod. I would try
some rod standard material but the linkage has a swedged at the end where it
goes into the transmission selector arm and would be nice to start with that.

Thanks

Sandy