Re: [Tigers] LAT 79 Hood Screens

To: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>, michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT 79 Hood Screens
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:30:29 -0400
Kent Wilcox made my hood for me (beautiful job, by the way). I remember him
asking me whether I wanted the screens in or out on delivery, since it would
be easier to paint the hood without them.  I said "with" because I was
planning to install the hood as-is until I got up the funds to paint it.  I
think he said it was no big deal since he just used a hot glue gun to
install them.  I hope that helps.  Mauro