[Tigers] How to Build a REAL tiger!

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] How to Build a REAL tiger!
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 12:29:23 -0700
Many thanks to Mark L. (CoolVT@AOL.com) for sending a private enclosure
to a great movie, which I cannot enclose to the list.  It shows an
artist painting images on the backs of nude models.  You cannot see a
view the model's front, so it could be rated PG.

They then "assemble" themselves to show a great image of a Tiger head -
in 3D. (3.1 MB WMV attachment).  If Mark has an internet link to this
movie, I am sure many Tiger Owners would like to see it.  No
objectionable (to some) views.

However, I do have a Great Bookmark showing a Tiger head in lenticular
3D.  Bought it for $5 while waiting for a prescription to be filled.
AND it is GRRRRAETE!  There were plenty of others, such as all our
Planets in 3D.

The link to the Artist/image is:

http://www.magneticbookmark.com/shop/SiteSpecific/magneticbookmark/Upload/Products/16020.jpg

and:

http://www.magneticbookmark.com/shop/SiteSpecific/magneticbookmark/Upload/Products/16023.jpg

Very Entertaining.  Much better to hang on your mirror than "Fuzzy Dice"

Steve