Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques Re: just a test

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Installation Techniques Re: just a test
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:03:47 -0700
Hi Tom:

I do.
Don't know if I have any pictures around though.
Had itty-bitty wheels--Okay for rolling around the shop, but probably
not so good for asphalt.
A lot to go through for a one-time deal (well, maybe not so much, but
then I don't know how to weld--grin), but for somebody who works on
Tigers and/or Alpines a lot and has to drop the crossmember regularly,
it's pretty convenient.

Best Regards
David

database 5011 (20100408) __________