Re: [Tigers] LAT 4

To: wsamouce@kc.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT 4
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 21:22:00 +0200
they are not so brittle.  mine survived the Morocco rally with a rather
inadequate guard protecting it that got torn to shreds.  i've bottomed it
quite hard several times with no ill affects and its heavily notched on the
corners by the crossmember.  i'm amazed how tough it is actually.  i have a
separate windage tray bolted to the bearing caps.

having seen that price, i'd would have put a steel pan for rallying again
though!  i did want to actually but couldn't find one with a sufficiently
large capacity in the UK...