Re: [Tigers] Risky Business

To: "'Jeffrey Nichols'" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Risky Business
From: "Robin Young" <Robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:04:01 -0400
Newbies get a lot of good advice here.....I was a newbie once ten years ago
and over the years have appreciated my scatter shield, added the
Logan/Johnson fulcrum pin fix, Dales Ackerman fix, did the Crawley cross
member strengthening, added the Paulick 3" conduit to the exhaust pass
throughs, used Derrick Whites dual brake master cylinder, hardened the valve
seats, solved the overheating problem with 300HP, got tips on investment
painting form Tim Ronack, and  how to locate Martha for interior work.
Thanks guys.....I really enjoy spinning the tires but don't drive over 80
MPH just in case something was overlooked. RObin