[Tigers] Risky Business

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Risky Business
From: "John Dillman" <John.Dillman@PUBLICANS.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:48:49 -0500
The MGTF comment made my wind wander back . . . Dad had a  MGTD bought
from a friend who worked our (formerly) rich Uncle in some clandestine
capacity.  He had to leave the country quickly and sold Dad the car.  My
first memories of an engine fire come from a trip to elementary school
in that car.  We used some rags to put it out, tightened up a fitting on
an SU and I was barely even late.

Haven't used the Tiger enough (yet) to have had my life threatened by
that, but my '65 Vette seems to have taken an oath to kill me.  Between
a locked up wheel (bad flex line) and small grease fire with that, brown
recluse spider bite from working on it,  a messed up foot from brake
bleeding and a lost knock off wheel, I could get really suspicious . . .
Even so, it is a member of the family . . .  Nobody makes it out alive,
and seeing the ex in her new Prius reminds me that living well is the
best revenge . . .

John Dillman