Re: [Tigers] 2010 Tiger Mk.3

To: <chris@cthompson.net>, Steve Ralsten <s_ralsten@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 2010 Tiger Mk.3
From: MAURO D'ANGELO <m_dangelo@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:38:49 -0400
Pretty funny...  I just looked at the newsletter more closely.  The car's
proposed specs should have tipped me off (if I had looked at them it would
have been better).  For instance, the 'kerb weight' is 71,500 stones
(1,001,000 lbs).  The BHP is 640 calorie/hour.  Now that I look at it, it's
too obvious.  Toooooooo baaaaaaad.  Mauro