[Tigers] new cat - new Gullwing

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] new cat - new Gullwing
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:15:16 -0400
I think the idea behind the cover story in Rootes Review went like this: Let's
put the issue in the mail , say, three weeks late, you know no one ever looks
at the date, shoot a couple of pix of a red model Tiger close to the ground,
gin up the specs of a 2010, and no one will be the wiser.

Speaking of gullwing, I've temporarily taken down the Cobra 289 Mark II poster
in my den, and replaced it with one of a SLS AMG.
Seriously, there are two great YouTube films, one from MB with Michael
Schumacher
driving it into a tunnel and up the sides of the tunnel(DO NOT TRY THIS ON LAS
VIRGENES RD). The second film is (who else?) Leno borrowing an SLS, bopping
down Mulholland, taking a right down Laurel Cyn, taking a right on Sunset, and
coming towards Mulholland again via Beverly Glen. As I queried Tom Witt, doesn't
this have a day job? He's having entirely too much fun