Re: [Tigers] Disabled Membership...

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Disabled Membership...
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:33:45 -0700
Mayf,

Now that doesn't sound like the Dr. Mayfield I remember.  At Vandenberg
AFB he would get what he needed, regardless of the resistance from the
bureaucracy of others.

Nor, the one that says: "Why can't I get it to go even FASTER. Why can't
I just turbocharge a supercharger?"  He was the one who is very
personable, knowledgeable.

So, a clerical error got in the way.  This is not the first time this
has happened, but an email, or catch this page:

http://www.team.net/tn-mail.html <cid:part1.00070909.07060605@socal.rr.com>

or,

http://www.team.net/www/report.html
<cid:part2.00040305.06040206@socal.rr.com>

or, you could just re-subscribe with the same e-mail address - since
they don't think you did?????

Go get 'em, tiger!

XOXOXO

Steve