[Tigers] Lockheed Booster installed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Lockheed Booster installed
From: "wsamouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:36:09 -0500
Morning List,

If you recall my adventures of the Girling boosters that include hydro
locking my engine with brake fluid with the ensuing brake fluid shower of my
car, you will know that I soon after bought a Lockheed booster from SS.

I installed it yesterday.  I tried the accepted method of the can towards
the firewall.  I fabbed up a bracket with cardboard and soon figured out
that my LAT hood would not close with it in that position.  The pictures
below show how I skinned the cat.  The two clamps I used are aircraft grade
and were used to secure wires or fuel lines on a UH-1. I have had them for
years and knew that someday I would use them.  I have two more I anyone is
interested.

The brakes work great BTW, the pedal moves smoothly and with linear
resistant with no "steps".

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/001-3.jpg
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/002-3.jpg
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/003-2.jpg