[Tigers] TU XXXII Update

To: "TIGER LIST" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TU XXXII Update
From: "John Stithem" <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:38:24 -0700
It is getting down to the wire if you want to attend Tigers United at a
lower cost. Starting May 1st, if you register the cost will go up (see the
registration form).

To update what to expect at TU XXXII in Santa Rosa, CA June 17 - 20, 2010.

Thursday June 17th.

Check in at hotel. Registration. Tech car. Clean up car for those that drove
to the event. Visit the vendor and hospitality suite.

Friday June 18th.

Late registration. Autocross at the Sonoma county Airport. Tech inspection
at the airport. Mandatory drivers meeting at the airport. Lunch at the
autocross.

Saturday June 19th.

            Car rally. 1st car out at 9:15. Tiger quiz in the afternoon.

Saturday evening optional guest speaker dinner off-site. Jim Adams (driver
of the Hollywood Sport Cars #55 car) will be reunited with the car he drove.
Dave Stone will bring the beautifully restored #55 car. Doane Spencer's
daughters (Donna and Wendy) will be in attendance along with Chris
Vandagriff who played an instrumental role in the rebirth of the #55 car.
Two other HSC cars will be at TU XXXII this year, the 1966 McLearn Mk1 and
the 1976 Dekon Monza. If that is not enough for you---Randy Riggs, the owner
of Vintage Motorsport magazine will be there to cover Tiger's United for the
magazine.

Sunday June 20th.

Concours de Elegance. This year will be a little different than past years.
We are joining an annual car show that takes place in Santa Rosa. The
Sunbeam Tiger will be the marquee car and have it's own show area. We will
be joining 300+ hot rods, classic cars and motorcycles. There will be food
and refreshments (did I say "beer") available during the show. This venue
should attract many individuals and should be an excellent way to educate
the public about Rootes Groups cars and particularly the Sunbeam Tiger.

Sunday evening will be the usual awards banquet.

If you have any questions about TU XXXII, please contact me at
mai65tai@sonic.net --- if you have questions directly related to
registration, please contact Cliff Alexander at mk1a67@gmail.com