[Tigers] Got Grillz?

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Got Grillz?
From: "wsamouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:58:42 -0500
You know when you have an item pictured in your mind but have not found it.
When you do see it, you know instantly that is what you were looking for.  I
have done this with the screen material I want for the vents in my LAT hood.
Well, while at Ace Hardware yesterday getting some bolts, I walked down an
isle I don't normally and there it was.  Premium Hinged Gutter Guard by
Amerimax Home Products (UPC 49821 85280).  $3

I think they look great.  A bit of cutting and bending, black paint, clear
coat and some hot glue and walla -

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/grillsz3.jpg

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy249/samouce/Grillz1.jpg

Duke