Re: [Tigers] Ummmmmmmmm.....Crow tastes good.

To: "wsamouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ummmmmmmmm.....Crow tastes good.
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 17:51:44 -0700
Duke,

Naw, crow isn't necessary.  I'm just glad you didn't lose the grill work.  I
know there are different melt temps of hot glue but I also know how hot my
underhood temps get on my Tiger.

Next (first) time we're together we'll throw some real meat on the grill,
pull out the BB guns to play with the crows & have a good time.  Not only
that we can invite the whole forum.  What a great idea !

Darrell