[Tigers] Tigers at Willow last weekend

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers at Willow last weekend
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 21:32:25 -0700
Hi,

I tossed some pictures of last weekend's Willow Springs event. 4 Tigers ran.
Carroll & Cleo Shelby were there as part of the Shelby American Employees
reunion.

John Morton attended the reunion with his daughter Lea. He then hung around so
he could test our Tiger before our race season kicks off in a few weeks. I
managed to get to the track so late that all the Reunion stuff had ended and
by the time we got the Tiger out of the trailer it was too late to run. John
flew home and then flew back on Sunday to run the Tiger.

http://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?p=787#post787

BTW, our first race event is the first weekend in June at Infineon. 4 Tigers
have been accepted.  Then we and Tom Sakai will run our Tigers at both
Monterey events in August.   As always, Tiger owners are always welcome to
hang out in our pits. Hope to visit with some of you there.

Buck Trippel