Re: [Tigers] Need Radiator

To: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Need Radiator
From: Chris Richards <cjrichardsauto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 13:19:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello-  I am a Tiger restorer in Northern CA and have a radiator solution for
Tiger Owners.  The core can be replaced with a modern unit if your side tanks
are decent.  The new core is about 25% more efficient and retains the stock
appearance and  mounting.  I'm having one recored currently for a Mk2 project
and will soon know pricing shortly.   Let me know if I can help you.

Regards-Chris
Chris Richards Automotive
www.cjrichards.org

---

From: David T Johnson <djoh797014@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Need Radiator

I'm looking for a replacement.  CAT use to carry them but does
not list them.  Does SS or Curt carry them?  I suppose I could
cut the damaged core out and replaced with a new three row
core.  Any thoughts?

Dave