Re: [Tigers] Mini Starter

To: "larryall@pacbell.net" <larryall@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mini Starter
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 18:54:17 -0400
Jack Isom at IMI Hi-Torque Performance Products has for years been offering
Tiger owners a great price for his starters.  His number is 562-907-9400 and
is located in Whittier, CA.

Another lister mentioned there are two different styles of starters on Tigers,
and it is worth a call to Jack to get the information regarding the
differences.

I had one on my previous Sunbeam and know several who have been using one of
IMI's starters for years with excellent results.

In fact, I need to visit him too for my current Tiger...

Regards,

Jere Teepen