Re: [Tigers] 5 lug rear hubs

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 5 lug rear hubs
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:43:52 -0500
I think it's the Mk2 sedan. From what I understand it has a 5 on 5" bolt
circle.

For my rear disc conversion, I had a pair of new hubs machined and drilled 5
on 4 1/2" by Doug Jennings' machinist. As I understand it, he'll do
standard-dimension Tiger hubs and then drill the hub for whatever bolt pattern
you want. The hub flange is a lot more beefy than stock, both thicker and
larger OD. It costs a little more money but they're not going to break, and
the stud holes are in exactly the right place.

Cheers,
Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.