Re: [Tigers] Throwout bearing noise

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Throwout bearing noise
From: larryall@pacbell.net
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:32:49 -0700 (PDT)
I had a TO premature failure.  It was a CF two piece self centering.
It lasted probably 1000 miles over 4 years. I felt no pulsing in the pedal but
did have the noise of mechanicals not lubricated.
2 years ago it was replaced with a single piece from Federal-Mogul.  Part
#FB-1625-C
So far no problems but the bearing has maybe 300 miles on it so I will have to
see over time.

Message: 2