Re: [Tigers] Tiger Chin

To: Bruce MacDougall <camelot15@verizon.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Chin
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:14:22 -0500
Not saying you should do this, but I saw a SN95 Mustang (I think) with one of
these style noses grafted onto it last weekend.
http://www.veilside.com/index.php?act=products&id=24

There are quite a few different approaches people have taken with the Tiger
front end. The 'classic' look would be to get a piece of aluminum and make an
angled lip spoiler to attach to the lower valence, like what Mustangs, Camaros
and Challengers of the era used.
You could cut out the piece of sheetmetal that divides the lower valence
opening and make a single, larger opening in the lower valence; or else cut
out the entire center valence panel and have one big snoot like the Cobra.
Maybe Stephen Waybright can re-post a link to his picture?

For some approaches you have to do something about the step in the valence
below the headlights. One guy built split bumpers and that didn't look too
bad, but then you have to modify the way they're attached (need more than one
bolt per corner).

Cheers,
Theo

---
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.