[Tigers] Re; Tiger Chin More chins than a Chinese phone book

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Re; Tiger Chin More chins than a Chinese phone book
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 12:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
You could check out the Sunbeam Tiger Facebook page photo section  and see
what was done to AF204. This may be the look you are trying to achieve.  The
car has lots of body mods including a front air dam that ties in with the
flared fenders.    I really like the red air horns hanging from the front
bumper and the side marker lights that resemble those on a big rig.

                                      Jeff